This guacamole relish is one of my favorite dips to serve at a party. Who doesn’t love a good party? And a party can’t be good without good food, right!?! What’s better then food that tastes amazing and is actually healthy like this guacamole relish (I’m not talking about chocolate cake here ;)). That’s what I love about this Chunky Guacamole Relish Dip! You know, it never fails, I am always, ALWAYS asked for this recipe- and for those of you who have been waiting… I finally delivered! It’s fun, fresh, and perfect for any party!
Chunky Guacamole Relish Dip
- 1 1/2 cups corn, frozen works well or cut kernels from grilled or boiled corn on the cob
- 1 1/2 cups sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red pepper
- 4 tablespoons diced onion
- 4 grated garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cups apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 4 chopped avocados
- Combine garlic, onion, oregano, lemon juice, oil, and vinegar in a shallow dish, like a pie plate. Stir well. Add corn, olives, and red pepper. Stir to combine. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Just before serving, add avocados, add salt and pepper to taste if desired. Serve with tortilla or pita chips.
- Sometimes I substitute tomato for the red pepper or use half tomato and half red pepper.
Jasey's Crazy Daisy http://jaseyscrazydaisy.com/