Simple and delicious, that’s what this shrimp cocktail dip is! Sometimes you need a recipe that comes together in a flash, uses ingredients that are easy to keep on hand, tasty, and totally company worthy! This dip is a favorite because it fits almost any occasion… Christmas Eve to football parties – and everyone always loves it!
Shrimp Cocktail Dip
Creamy Shrimp Cocktail Dip
This delicious creamy shrimp cocktail dip whips up in a flash and is perfect for entertaining.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 2 cans (4 oz.) tiny shrimp, drained well
- 1 jar (7 oz.) cocktail sauce (we like anything zesty)
- crackers for serving, choose sturdy crackers such as, Ritz, Clubhouse, Wheat Thins, or Triscuts that won't crumble when dipping
- Spread cream cheese onto serving plate.
- Spread cocktail sauce over the top of the cocktail sauce.
- Spread shrimp over top of everything. If preparing ahead of time, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Serve with crackers for dipping.
- Seriously, it's that easy and super delish!
Jasey's Crazy Daisy http://jaseyscrazydaisy.com/
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner