Bacon Pepper Jack Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 8 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened (I always use 1/3 less fat in dips because it bakes up less greasy)
- sour cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large jalapenos, seeds removed and diced
- 1 (6-8) bunch green onions, sliced thin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup REAL bacon bits (or 2-3 slices of bacon, crumbled), plus 2 Tablespoons for garnish I use these
- 2 pepper jack cheese, reserve 1/2 cup for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds or until smooth, add sour cream and beat until it is mixed together. Mix in jalapenos, green onions, garlic, and sriracha sauce. Add bacon and cheese stirring gently until mixed well. Spoon into a small baking dish or pie plate, and bake on 350 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with reserved cheese and bacon pieces and diced jalapenos and green onions if desired. Serve warm with sliced baguette, crackers, chips, or even stips of bell peppers. Enjoy!
Jasey's Crazy Daisy http://jaseyscrazydaisy.com/
If you’re looking for more great Super Bowl recipes, click here.
Have you checked out this week’s giveaway? If you’re looking to escape for an hour, check it out!
There are some BIG changes coming to JCD within the next month. As exciting as this is, I’m not sure using Google Friend Connect is going to work with the blog anymore. If you use Google Friend Connect to keep updated with JCD, please consider using another option instead. You can choose from any of the seven links below. Thanks for all of your continued support, I’d hate to lose any of you in the shuffle.
Disclosure – New York Style provided me with products to sample, but my opinion remains my own.