Remember those macarons that I shared earlier this month, the ones filled with Fluffer Nutter Cream? Well I have a confession to make, it really wasn’t cream they were filled with it was technically this dip! You might remember that my kids are obsessed with Fluffer Nutters, or how my students were crazy for them, ~ it seems that young and old alike adore this classic flavor combination. I needed something sweet for a party a few weeks ago and wanted something that featured these flavors, I wanted something fun and easy but still totally fabulous. So I created this dessert dip. It was a total hit. I served it with cinnamon swirl and chocolate rounds from New York Style and it was delicious. I think salty pretzels would be amazing with this dip. And let me tell you what happened when my sweet little friend, Annika, smothered her brownie with this confection. She declared that we’d made the PERFECT food. Next time I am going to spread some on a Nilla Wafer and top it with a slice of banana. Seriously yummy! Anyways if you are looking for a fun little treat to make, why not give this Fluffer Nutter Dip a try?
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 oz) container of marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup marshmallow bits, plus more for garnishing if desired
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds, add marshmallow creme and beat until creamy. Add peanut butter and beat until smooth. Stir marshmallow bits into dip. Scoop into serving container. Just before serving, sprinkle with extra marshmallow bits as a garnish if desired. Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, nilla wafers, or apple slices. Enjoy!