I have been so excited to share this Cookies and Cream Magic Bar Pie recipe, and the cookbook it comes from, Dessert Mashups: Tasty Two-in-One Treats Including Sconuts, S’morescake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie and Many More, with you! Dorothy Kern, from Crazy For Crust put together this new full color cookbook (how cool is that?!) featuring 52 crazy twisted mouth watering recipes that you are sure to love. I know I do. With it’s two-in-one treats you’ll be able to make new fun treats from morning until night. Just check out this line up: Blueberry Muffin Waffles, Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins, S’mores Cookies, Turtle Pudding Pie, Brownie Peppermint Bark, Sugar Cookie Dough Cups, Cake Batter Blondies, and Tiramisu Dip, just to name a few. I bet you found a few treats on that list that you’d just love to make! Right?! Let get you started by giving you this recipe for Cookies and Cream Magic Bar Pie (make sure to keep reading after the recipe, I’ve got one copy of this fabulous book up for grabs)
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup (1⁄2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together the crushed sandwich cookies and melted butter with a fork. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 or 91⁄2-inch pie plate.
- 3. Sprinkle the milk chocolate chips, coconut, white chocolate chips, and additional chopped sandwich cookies over the crust. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the filling. (Note: If your sweetened condensed milk is too thick to pour, transfer it to a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 15 to 20 seconds.)
- 4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until the top seems set and not gooey. Cool completely before slicing. Store covered at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Tip! This pie is not limited to cookies and cream! Think outside the box; the magic bar is one of the most versatile recipes out there. Add your favorite flavors with your favorite crust and you’ll have a whole new pie!
Enter to win your own copy!!!