- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cube 1/2 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 small packages of instant chocolate pudding
- 12 oz. cool whip
- Milano Cookies or other tombstone shaped cookies
- Chocolate Frosting in the tube the kind you can write with
- other decorations candy or plastic spiders, snakes, bugs, candy pumpkins, skeletons would be totally fun, whatever you can find
- plastic cups I used the plain clear cocktail cups, but use whatever you like
With a food processor or in a baggie with a rolling pin, crush cookies until they resemble potting soil. Set aside. Use chocolate frosting to write on tombstone cookies and set aside to dry. In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and butter until light and fluffy. In another bowl whisk together milk and pudding until thickened, for about 2 minutes. Fold cool whip into pudding mixture. Now fold into cream cheese mixture so you have one chocolate mousse-like dessert. Spoon into individual cups. Sprinkle with Oreo Dirt. Refrigerate until chilled. Decorate with tombstone cookies and other spooky treats before serving, or just before taking to party. Enjoy!
One batch probably makes about 12 servings, I doubled mine and ended up with about 26 treats.