- 8 oz. cream cheese softened (I like to use the 1/3 less fat kind because it doesn't bake up greasy)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese heaping
- 4 medium green onions sliced (@ 1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic minced or grated
- 1 6 oz. can crab meat, drained
Stir all ingredients together until well combined. Spread into a shallow baking dish. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until hot throughout and bubbly. Serve with crackers, chips, or my fav - warm slices of baguette.