- 2 1/2 cups deli corn beef sliced thin and chopped
- 16 oz. sauerkraut rinsed and drained well
- 2 cups swiss cheese shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup Thousand Island Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a 2 1/2-3 qt baking dish. Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly, 30-45 minutes. Serve with chunks of rye bread, or crackers. We loved it with pretzel chips!
I find dips like this work best if you grate your own cheese. The additives in pre-shredded cheese don't lend themselves to melting as well as cheese you prepare yourself. You may also make this dip in the crock pot. Use a 3 qt. Crockpot on low for three hours, stirring occasionally to prevent burned edges.