These DIY Printable Zombie Eye Party Favors are such a unique treat to create for Halloween. After all, one of the most fun parts of Halloween is the treats… right?! Zombies seem to be a big hit with nearly all ages these days and these fun Zombie Eye Printable Party Favors are a festive way to treat your favorite people with some unique Halloween treats. They are perfect favors for your Halloween party (be sure to check out my coordinating cupcake toppers and banner), pass out as class treats, or make to hand out to your favorite trick-or-treaters. Your zombie eye party favors are sure to be the treat everyone is talking about and they are easy to make so you can’t go wrong. Let me show you how.
Printable Zombie Eye Party Favors
You will need:
1. Eyeball candy – eyeball gumballs. (I’ve also seen chocolate balls with wrappers that look like eyeballs that would also work)
2. Black Gumballs – you don’t have to uses these, but they make the eyeballs go further and add a little contrast. If you don’t order the black gumballs, you probably need two bags of eyeball gumballs.
3. Gumball Tubes – these come 12 to a package (this is an affiliate link). You could also use snack baggies.
4. Sticker Paper – This 8.5×11 sticker paper makes attaching the tags on the tubes easy professional looking (this is an affiliate link).
5. Scissors or a paper cutter – using a paper cutter makes this project quick and easy but you can use scissors if you don’t have one. (affiliate link)
6. Zombie Eye Printables – Click link to download
Directions – Click link to download free zombie eye printable. Print on sticker paper and trim. Set aside. Fill tubes with candy. I had just a few extra eyeball gumballs and used about half the black ones to fill 12 tubes. When tubes are filled, attach prepared stickers.
Note- Use your imagination. I liked how festive the eyeball candy looks but you could switch things up to use what you have available. If you are short on time or prefer a simpler alternative you can also substitute snack size baggies for the gumball tubes. You could use different sorts of candy, cheese balls, or even grapes for a healthier alternative. I’d love to hear your ideas. How do you plan to make Zombie Eye treats?
Don’t forget to pin for later
Credits- clipart credit to DorkyPrints.