- Chocolate Cake Mix your preference, baked as directed
- 1-14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. jar of caramel topping
- 4-5 Butterfingers candy bars crushed
- 1-8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
Prepare and bake cake as directed on package.
Meanwhile, blend caramel and sweetened condensed milk.
After removing cake from oven, use a skewer or fork to poke holes into the top of the cake.
Pour caramel mixture over cake.
Crush candy bars and sprinkle half of them over the warm cake. Chill.
Stir cream cheese and Cool Whip together until blended well. Spread over cooled cake.
Sprinkle with remaining candy.