- 2 1/2 sticks butter softened
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice use the not from concentrate kinds for best flavor
- 1 orange zested (@ 1/8 cup)
Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Mix in juice and zest. Add sugar and mix until combined. This frosting is rather thick and yummy, if you want a thinner frosting, add orange juice or milk by the tablespoon until desired consistency is reached.
Adapted from How Sweet It Is