These Adorable You’ve Been Egged Printables are the perfect activity to get your kids involved in the Easter Spirit. Here’s how it works:
1. First download and print the You’ve Been Egged Printables.
2. Decide who’s getting egged.
3. Figure out what kind of a treat you’re going to leave. You can make this as easy as you’d like. Ideas include plastic Easter eggs, store bought cookies, rice krispie treats, cupcakes, or even a bag of candy. You can also make your favorite treat at home.
4. Deliver your goodies. Use a hole punch to tie a ribbon to your printables and hang it from the doorknob or tape it to the door.
5. Hide the eggs, or leave the treats by the front door. Try to be like ninjas and sneak away with out getting caught! The mystery is part of the fun!
This listing is for the instant download for the printable You’ve Been Egged Directions and We’ve Been Egged Door Poster.
© 2020, Jasey’s Crazy Daisy
All designs and photos are the copyright of Jasey’s Crazy Daisy. It is a strict violation of copyright law to use or duplicate them in any way without my permission. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.