Due to the digital/custom nature of the products at JCD, I do not accept returns. If there is an issue with your item, please convo me immediately so that we can resolve any discrepancies. I want you to be tickled with your purchase.
• Payment for a design is for the time & effort that goes into creating your design. Therefore, no proofs can be provided before an order is placed and payment is received nor can we provide refunds after a design proof has been provided.
• Every invitation order will receive a low resolution proof within 1-3 business days after the completion of your payment and/or photo upload. ONE revision round is also included with your order. Please check your design carefully for any spelling or punctuation errors. We do not offer refunds or take responsibility for errors that were noticed after the files were printed. Additional revision requirements are $3 per revision round. Any errors made by Jasey’s Crazy Daisy will always be corrected!
COLOR OUTPUT & PRINT QUALITY
Print color output varies depending on the paper you are using and the printer’s brand/quality. Screen views of my samples might be slightly different than your print output, this is due to different types of screen settings/manufacturers.
• It is highly recommended that you have a sample card printed at a photo processor or on your home printer before having ALL of them printed. Colors may look different on paper than they do on the computer screen, but because the colors on the files do not change from order to order, this is likely a printer issue.
——————————————————————————-Payment is accepted through PayPal and major credit cards.Jasey’s Crazy Daisy (JCD) will not begin customizing until payment is made and has cleared through.
HOW • WHAT • WHEN
——————————————————————————-Invitations and party designs are sent as PRINTABLE (you print) PDF files within 1-3 business days of purchase, excluding holidays. Shop is closed on holidays and weekends. Items marked “instant download” are available immediately after purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
*Price adjustments may be made without prior notice.
• When can I expect to see my order?
Files are sent within 1-3 business days. Orders that are placed on the weekend or on holidays will be processed at the start of the next business day. For example, if you place your order on Friday, you should expect to receive your order by the end of the day on Wednesday.
• How does the order process work?
It will take approximately 1-3 business days for to create your design. Once completed your file(s) will then be sent to the email address associated with your order. From there please allow 24-48 hours (M-F) between revisions if any changes need to be made to your text.
• Do you ship internationally?
Our printable designs are sent via email and therefore do not have any shipping charges. Tangible products, such as apparel and drink ware only ship within the United States.
• What file type should I choose for my invitation design?
The file format you go with depends on how and where you want to get your design printed. We break down our recommendations below:
PDF with two saved to the page: Great for printing at home or sending to local printers like Kinkos, Staples, etc. to save paper (and money!). Recommended for when you want to print on card stock.
JPEG: Great for photo printers (Target, Walmart, etc. . . . basically the same places you would get your regular photos printed at) or for at home photo printers that can “print to the edge”. This file also works if you choose to have your invitation printed professionally.
If you would like more information on printing, please ask for my printing & assembly tips.
• Will I be able to edit the text once I receive my files?
Items are sent as flattened JPEG and PDF format only, therefore cannot be edited.
• It’s been three business days and I still have not received my order.
What’s going on?
Please check your spam folder as sometimes large files will automatically end up there. If you have checked spam and still cannot locate your files, please contact Jasey’s Crazy Daisy, or send an email to: jaseyscrazydaisy [!at] gmail.com and I will resend your files. Also, be sure to check the email account associated with your Etsy account, as all orders are sent to that email account.
• Can you print my order for me? If so, how much?
Currently, unless specified in listings, I am are not offering printing services at this time, but have great recommendations for professional printing. Email me for more information! Check back, I hope to offer this service soon.
• What is your refund policy?
Due to the digital and personalized nature of my products, returns are not accepted. It is imperative that you double and triple check your printable designs for accuracy prior to sending them to print. ONE revision round is included with your order. I do not offer refunds or take responsibility for errors that were noticed after the files were printed.
• Can I change the colors and fonts on a design?
No, colors and fonts cannot be changed on any of the designs. All colors, fonts & layouts are as shown.
• I like a particular invitation, but want a different size
Invitation sizes are available as 5″x7″ only.
• Can you please call me to discuss an order?
Jasey’s Crazy Daisy is an online company and does not have a retail shop, therefore all correspondence is communicated via email. If you have a question regarding an order that has already been placed, or would like more information about a product that you are interested in purchasing, you can always send an Etsy convo and we will get back to you promptly.